Clinics & Services
- General Practitioner
- Nurse Practitioner
- General Practice Nurse Clinics- e.g. dressings, ear syringing
- Childhood Immunisation Clinic
- Travel Vaccination Clinic
- Yellow Fever Vaccination
- Chronic Disease Management e.g. diabetes, asthma, COPD
- Cervical Cytology Screening (smear tests)
All patients over the age of 65 and those in the ‘at risk’ categories are offered Flu vaccinations annually between September to end of January and also Pneumonia vaccinations as per current recommendations.
Children aged 2, 3 and 4 years old are now also offered the Flu vaccine.
Please speak to the receptionist for further information.
You must book at least 3 weeks prior to your departure or else you may not be covered for during the early periods of your stay. See the above tab for more information.
If you smoke, please speak to the receptionist for advice. Advice is also available on http://www.nhs.uk/smokefree and 0300 123 1044.